Boat Storage Policy & fees / Effective January 2023
All fees pro rata paid up front on a yearly basis. This will be invoiced and payment is paid via EFT.
Boat Storage includes either Boatshed & Hard Stand.
Priority Storage of Boatshed is dedicated to EYC owned vessels, operating assets & rescue equipment.
Additional Storage in Boatshed is available to financial members.
- Whom is active Sailing / Racing member.
- Own non-Trailered SAILING craft that does not exceed 4.2 metres in Length or 60 kgs dry hull weight.
- Insurance of any stored equipment in boatshed is the responsibility of the owner, all care but no responsibility taken by EYC or any of its members.
- Access to boatshed by prearrangement with committee or individual appointed by committee.
Priority Storage of Hardstand is dedicated to EYC owned vessels, operating assets & rescue equipment.
Additional Storage on Hardstand is available to financial members
- Whom is active sailing / Racing member.
- Own Trailered SAILING craft with a registered Trailer & hull not exceeding 6.0 Metres.
- Insurance of any stored equipment in hardstand is the responsibility of the owner, all care but no responsibility taken by EYC or any of its members.
- Storage is not an entitlement of Membership & priority is given to Active sailing & racing members.
- Further Priority is given to Members whom own Vessels designated by EYC as Racing fleet.
- Storage of inactive members is not sought by EYC and will be declined & or terminated.
- Cyclone activity – Hard stand storage will need to be vacated when blue alert is declared for Exmouth. No equipment to remain on hardstand after blue warning has been issued. All equipment that is not removed from hardstand area after blue alert issued may be removed at cost to the vessel owner. If not removed the vessel owner is liable for any damage caused by their vessel to club property. EYC is not liable for any damage to their vessel in the event they fail to remove their vessel.
- No communication will be made by EYC. Cyclone awareness is the responsibility of Hard Stand storage members.
Fees: Active Storage Fees.
- Individuals seeking storage MUST be active FINANCIAL members of EYC
- Boatshed Storage Per annum – Adults $200.00 - Juniors & Pensioner $100.00
- Hardstand Storage per annum – Adults $200.00 - Juniors & Pensioner $100.00
- Failure to remove Vessel from Hard Stand during cyclone - $300 fine plus 3-month suspension from Hard stand Storage.
Please email email@example.com for further questions or EOI.